Tomorrow morning, bright and early, we'll be flying out to Utah for Spring Break and the annual Lifferth Family Ruby's Inn Reunion. We're all pretty excited as we haven't seen Spencer's immediate family since November and his extended family since we moved last May. Ezra keeps on telling Georgia all about how much she'll enjoy going on a big plane and going to see Grandma and Grandpa. I can't even wait to see so many of the cousins (who I've gotten to know so much better through blogging:) for the entire long weekend! WooHoo!
I'd love to see all my Utah friends while we're out there, but as we'll actually only be in Utah for a week, with most of that spent down in Bryce Canyon for Ruby's Inn, it just isn't possible. Since I know how much you all loovvvee us, I just don't want ya'll feeling too left out if we miss you this trip:(. Also, since we'll be so busy, busy, busy while we're there, ya'll probably won't be hearing much from me for the next week, either. Anyway, to keep you entertained during the long hiatus, here's something I saw on another blog (thanks Emily!) to inform you of a lot of random facts all about me!
1. What is your occupation? Stay-at-home-mom of 2 and wife. I'm an occasional student when I'm not feeling too overwhelmed with everything.
2. What color are your socks right now? No color-I'm a barefoot sort of girl. Does red toenails count for anything?
3. What are you listening to right now? Reading Rainbow-Ezra's watching it on PBSKids.
4. What was the last thing you ate? A plain baked potato. Learning that I could bake potatoes in the microwave in 4 minutes changed my life.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Mostly. I absolutely hate it, so I've never bothered to prefect the ability.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Wisteria
7. Last Person you spoke to on the phone? My mom. We were discussing the upcoming trip and what in heaven's name I'm going to eat down at Ruby's Inn.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No one sent it to me. I saw it on Emily Lund's blog and thought it was a cute idea.
9. How old are you today? 23. I'm a youngin', I know.
10. Favorite Drink? When I can find it, I love this old drink called Iron Port. Other than that, Lemonade with a bit of Sprite mixed in.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Wrestling-not the gross "professional" kind, but more like college and high school wrestling.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, although rarely. I've low-lit it twice and once I semi-permanently dyed it from a box. I always want to, but the upkeep just seems a little daunting.
13. Pets? None-and if I have my way, we won't ever have any (cue the Cruella DeVille cackle).
14. Favorite Food? At this point in time...anything dairy:P
15. Last movie you watched?Elizabeth-I really like it, but Spencer thought it was too slow.
16. Favorite day of the year? Christmas, although my birthday's pretty great too.
17. What do you do to vent anger? yell and tickle Ezra really hard.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie dolls. I had an enormous selection.
19. What is your favorite season? Autumn.
20. Hugs or kisses? Kisses-smooches, pecks, french kisses, air kisses, cheek kisses-what's not to love?
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry, hands down. Blueberry's just not sweet enough for my tastes.
22. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Always.
23. Who is most likely to respond? The usual.
24. Who is least likely to respond? Refer to answer #23.
25. Last Vacation? Vacation...what's that. You forget-I have children. There are no vacations.
26. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday morning. What can I say? I'm a crier.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?My sisters. They've been my friends, for like, forever:P.
29. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? I have no idea.
30. Favorite smells? Lilacs and my perfume, euphoria by Calvin Klein.
31. Who inspires you? Marjorie Pay Hinckley.
32. What are you afraid of? The dark...and cats. They leap on your head.
33. Plain, cheese, or Spicy hamburgers? Spicy-but not too spicy (I'm kind of a baby), just well-seasoned.
34. Favorite car? I lust after a Toyota Highlander-all the perks of an SUV with the mpg of a minivan.
35. Favorite cat breed? None. I hate cats-refer to answer #32.
36. Number of keys on your key ring? 4-house (front door), house (back door), shed, and car.
37. How many years at current job? As the ticker says, exactly 2 years, 4 months, 2 weeks, and 6 days.
38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday has such potential, but usually turns out not-so-great, so I'd have to go with Friday. It's such an optimistic day.
39. How many states have you lived in? Let's see...Oregon, Washington, Kentucky, Utah, and Oklahoma, so 5. Although we did live in Idaho one summer for like 3-4 months, so I guess actually 6.
40. Do you think you are funny? Absolutely. I'm totally a "laugh at your own jokes" type of gal.
Hope you enjoyed it! Have a fabulous day!