Tuesday, January 24, 2012

gettin' my Sweet Caroline on

In honor of the Great Neil Diamond's birthday, here's a playlist to help you celebrate...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


what?
you're not cool enough to have a dance party to celebrate Bro. Neil's birthday?



too bad for you, huh?



Now go get an open-necked, sparkly shirt on and start shakin' those hips!

ps-if you want to see what a proper Cracklin' Rosie birthday party looks like, here's a link to last year's celebration.

pps-a big ol' HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my adorable nephew, Cooper too!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Bro. Neil's birthday!! Who wouldn't want an excuse to get down and party w/ the Lifferth's?!! I hope you guys had a fun time belting out "Sweet Caroline" at the top of your lungs. :)
As for the awesome day shared with my blondie...he loved the shout out. I showed it to him personally and it brought a big 'ol grin to his face. :)