Saturday, July 7, 2012

all hail the graduates!

I have SO MUCH to catch up on on here!  Between traveling for all of June (literally) and then Oakie making off with our camera memory card (don't worry, we found it stashed in Scarlett's dresser drawer...apparently his hiding range has drastically increased) I've been slow to post updates.  So, stand by me and we'll get all caught up soon enough.  Onto today's post!

At the end of May Georgia graduated from Pre-K and Ezra graduated from Kindergarten.  I'm not the wistful type so there wasn't much bitter there, just sweet. I love seeing my little ones get bigger and more independent.  It just means there's less for me to do ;)

Miss Georgia

Showing off her art work

 yay! for the graduate!

a look back at the first day of school...
 
Hasn't she grown up so darn much?


Mr. Ez

Showing off his diploma
(and a celebratory popsicle-dyed smile)

looking back...

Well, that's all for right now.  Hopefully I'll get another post up this afternoon or tomorrow.  Regardless, I hope you're enjoying your summer vay-cay as much as we are!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

They grew up a lot in one year!