Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Big V

...and I don't mean a vasectomy! (teehehe)
I totally stole this idea off of Emily's blog, but like her, I thought it'd be fabulous to do on Valentine's Day.
What is your husbands name? Spencer
How long have you been together? We've been married for 3 and a half years, but "together" for a little over four.
How long did you date? Dated for 6 months, were engaged for 1 and a half.
Who eats more? Without a doubt-Spencer. That man could eat a horse and still have room for dessert.
Who said I love you first? Definitely me. Spence took a little while to warm up to the idea.
Who is taller? Spencer. I'm 5'2 and he's 5'8-5'9
Who has more speeding tickets? Spencer. I've gotten one and he's gotten innumerable (or has at least gotten pulled over innumerable times. It kills me how often cops let him go:P).
Who is more sensitive? Me. I get my feelings hurt pretty easily and cry often.
When there is a fight, who usually wins? That's a tricky one. I usually win the stupid little fights because I just keep at them, but when he wants to, he can really put his foot down (ex:like the fact he no longer has a (incredibly sexy) goatee-he totally won that one).
Who does the laundry? He usually starts it, I end up doing most of the loads, and then he usually folds them and puts them away b/c I have the attention span of a goldfish.
Who does the dishes? Usually Spence, although I always intend to.
Who sleeps on the right? Me (if you're looking up from the foot of the bed)
Who pays the bills? I used to, but lately he's kind of become a budget Nazi (in a good way), so he pays most of them.
Who mows the lawn? Spencer (man, I'm starting to sound lazy!)
Who cooks dinner? We both do-it's kind of a give and take.
Who drives when you are together? Spencer, although I might start driving occasionally just for the break from the kids.
Who is more stubborn? Me. Hands down. However, like I said, when Spence really puts his foot down he usually gets his way.
Who kissed whom first? I made sure he kissed me first (because it was his first kiss ever). I made up for the wait afterward, though ;).
Who asked out who first? He did. I actually turned him down the first time because I was dating someone else. I told Spencer when said boyfriend and I broke up and he asked me out soon after.
Who proposed? Spencer, although he knew I was more than willing considerably earlier.
Who has more siblings? Spencer. He has six siblings and I have four (living).
Hope you enjoyed it! Have a fabulous V-day!

6 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Cute idea! I love you! I hope it was a great evening for you!

Anonymous said...

Cute - mind if I steal it and email it to some of my friends? (including you:)
Aubrey

whitney said...

Not at all!

Anonymous said...

For the record: I only have TWO speeding tickets, the last of which I recieved in May 2001. However, my most recent ticket was for rolling through a stop sign on our wedding night. I have been stopped by well over a dozen officers, mostly for good reason, but this was on some back road late at night in Provo - we were in the way to our honey moon! I couldn't believe that this officer officer gave me a ticket even with the decorated car and presents back! When I went to court, the judge didn't seem to care either. My only conclusion is that both of them were jealous of my fabulous wife.

Anonymous said...

How totally cute!! It was fun to read. I hope you ad a great V day. I love you and am glad that Spencer decided to join the Holyoak clan. ;)

Zachary said...

Tender....I feel a tear welling up in the corner of my eye!

Hey! Good choice on reading "The Richest Man in Babylon"! One of the greatest books on money management I have EVER read.