Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Honey!

Happy, Happy Birthday to my wonderful, stupendous, fabbity-fab, good-looking hunk of a husband! I know I gush about you all too often on this blog (but then again, is it really possible to gush too much?), but I'm going to once again. You really are the best guy I know and I thank the heavens above every day that I'm the lucky one that got to keep you. Thank you for picking me, I know it would've been much easier to just pass me up and go for that blonde mountaineer of yours. Thank you for giving me 3 beautiful children and for being such an amazing father to them. Thank you for being my everything. I love you! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

9 comments:

Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday Spencer! You really are so great for Whitney, thanks for taking care of my best friend.

Anonymous said...

Sorry aubrey, she's my best friend now. Thanks Whitney.
-Spencer

Alabama Apples said...

Happy, happy birthday, Spence! We love you tons! You really ARE as wonderful as Whitney says (at least when you're around me ;) ) You are a fabulous daddy and so good for my sis. Hugs and kisses!

Love ya!

Deb Nott said...

Happy Burfday Spence!

Mark Nott said...

All day, every time I looked at the date I thought, "Isn't it someone's birthday today?" Then I shrugged it off. Here I am at the end of the day finally realizing what my subconscious was trying to tell me. Tell him Happy Birthday for me!

The Dooley Family said...

Awww, happy birthday!! :o)

Zachary said...

Happy Birthday Big Guy!

Gretch said...

Awe, you're sweet Whitney! Spencer is pretty great! I hope he had a fabulous birthday!!

Aubrey said...

Hey, you can't just steal my best friend - oh wait, you already have, haven't you? What, about six years ago now?