Wednesday, November 28, 2012

In which I win Mom of The Year

Blogger is currently misbehaving and insisting I pay it money for more photo storage before allowing me to upload any more pictures.  This irks me to no end (seeing as I'm from the generation that expects to get everything for free, you know).  I have yet to decide what to do about this little quandary.  Oh, and when I updated my blog background it deleted all my blog links.  It kept my widgets as requested, but the blog links are nowhere to be found.  grrrrr.  Anyway, in the meantime, I'll share with you the last pictures I uploaded as a filler until I get things figured out.

The kids were assigned turkey projects as family homework (ie: mom is allowed to help) a couple of weeks ago.  I seem to always forget about these things until the last minute and slap something together, but this year I was actually on top of things and miraculously had supplies on hand even (glory hallelujah!). I know, I know, just call me Mom of the Year.  Anyway, here's what we came up with:

Georgia and incognito Princess Turkey

Ezra and his realistic (he insisted, of course) turkey named Lego

Well, that's it for now.  Hopefully I can work out a deal with blogger soon and be back in business.  I have pictures from our family photo shoot to post and upcoming Christmas festivities, so don't worry, I'll figure it all out soon.

3 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

For the picture issue, get a photobucket account. So much better than paying blogger. I just copy the links into the uploader. I can walk you through it, if you need me too :) i love Georgia's turkey. So fancy!

The Staheli's said...

Or just make your husband (using his google account) an administrator. That way you can post from that sight/name. I have had to do it twice. Works like a charm...for free. :)

Annie said...

I think it's $5 a year for extra storage. Not too bad considering blogs are a great photo journal. I thought I could just start a new blog and start over with the picture storage issue, but it's all tied into your google account. Whatever you do, don't delete any pictures from your picasa album (in your google account). It will also remove them from your blog. Tricky system.